- Mobile pumptrack in Wałbrzych
- Mobile modular pumptrack in Jelenia Góra
- Mobile pumptrack in Lublin Poland
- New skatepark in Żagań!
- 10-years of Elverdal - pumptrack Scandinavia
- New skatepark in Świecie (PL)
- New pumptrack in Pawłowice (Poland)!
- Techramps Junior Miniramp
- Modular pumptracks
- Skatepark in Turnov
Exemplary skatepark elements
Banks and quarterpipes are used to gain speed for middle obstacles of the skate park (funboxes, grindboxes, rails); they also are used as elements for different types of maneuvers. Those...
A funbox is the heart of every skate park. It can be fitted with more or less additions such as slopes, rails, take-offs, grindboxes or stairs. It can be developed randomly, which allows...
Grindboxes are used for fun and learning of new tricks. They should be found in every skate park, both a small and a big one. Grindboxes could be free-standing or are used as diversity o...
A miniramp is an element used for fun and learning of new tricks. The difference between a miniramp and a standard big ramp is that the radius of a miniramp never reaches the vertical, s...
See also: SKATE & SNOW EVENTS