- Skatepark planning
- Design skateparks
- Skatepark construction
- Design and build
- Plate and surface
- Professional installation
- Terms skatepark
- Skatepark in Słomniki
- Bowl in Opole
- Indoor skatepark in Krakow
- Concrete skatepark in Wrocław
- Concrete skatepark in Puławy
- Concrete skatepark in Chęciny
- Amelia Brodka - skateboard at the Olympic Games in Tokyo 2020
- Skateboard at the Olympics in Tokyo!
- The construction of a skatepark in Pleszew is underway!
- Concrete bowl in Opole
Skatepark construction - shotcreting
We build monolithic skateparks with shotcrete method, so that, our objects are tough and durable.
We use highly technical advanced concrete pumps (Putzmeister) to build every concrete skatepark. It allows us to build skateparks carefully and in accordance with good building practice.
Shotcreting is putting concrete under particular pressure. The structure of the material allows for framing any element in different shapes. Such thing gives to our designers unlimited possibilities during designing.
See also: Consultation