- Skatepark planning
- Design skateparks
- Skatepark construction
- Design and build
- Plate and surface
- Professional installation
- Terms skatepark
- Skatepark in Słomniki
- Bowl in Opole
- Indoor skatepark in Krakow
- Concrete skatepark in Wrocław
- Concrete skatepark in Puławy
- Concrete skatepark in Chęciny
- Amelia Brodka - skateboard at the Olympic Games in Tokyo 2020
- Skateboard at the Olympics in Tokyo!
- The construction of a skatepark in Pleszew is underway!
- Concrete bowl in Opole
During a design stage community consultations are very important because they give us the opportunity to find out about future skatepark's users needs.
Thanks to our database called "Skatepark in your town" which currently have thousands of people from Poland, we are able to contact with the youth, representatives of skateboarders, rollerblade or bmx riders. In a very short time we can arrange a meeting with our designers, youth, and the city authorities.
Taking into an account money, kind of obstacles, technology of building and topography, the consultations give a chance to create an object which will fulfill expectations of everyone who is interested in it.
See also: Why Techramps?