- Skatepark planning
- Design skateparks
- Skatepark construction
- Design and build
- Plate and surface
- Professional installation
- Terms skatepark
- Skatepark in Słomniki
- Bowl in Opole
- Indoor skatepark in Krakow
- Concrete skatepark in Wrocław
- Concrete skatepark in Puławy
- Concrete skatepark in Chęciny
- Amelia Brodka - skateboard at the Olympic Games in Tokyo 2020
- Skateboard at the Olympics in Tokyo!
- The construction of a skatepark in Pleszew is underway!
- Concrete bowl in Opole
We have more than 10 years experience in the skateparks design and building, so achieving a balance between official's needs and expectations of the skatepark's users is not a problem for us.
We focus on the uniqueness, originality and high aesthetic when we design the skatepark conceptions and we always do our best to adjust them to existing infrastructure and environment. We also do not forgot to choose the best obstacles because skatepark must be comfortable in use and safe.
Our designers ride on skateboards or bmx bikes so designing, and thinking about new ideas come naturally to them. Their passion of creating and riding makes that our parks are one of a kind.
See also: Skatepark construction