- Skatepark planning
- Design skateparks
- Skatepark construction
- Design and build
- Plate and surface
- Professional installation
- Terms skatepark
- Mobile pumptrack in Wałbrzych
- Mobile modular pumptrack in Jelenia Góra
- Mobile pumptrack in Lublin Poland
- New skatepark in Żagań!
- 10-years of Elverdal - pumptrack Scandinavia
- New skatepark in Świecie (PL)
- New pumptrack in Pawłowice (Poland)!
- Techramps Junior Miniramp
- Modular pumptracks
- Skatepark in Turnov
Light Concrete technology
Light Concrete technology is a combination of modern constructional techniques and shotcreting. Thanks to this, we are able to build concrete skateparks with lower costs in contrast to concrete monolithic skateparks or prefabricated elements. Short time of realization is a next asset. Light Concrete devices can be assembled on already existing surfaces. Old wooden elements can also be replaced with new ones in this technology. We organize consultations with local skateboarders or bmx riders before we start skatepark construction in order to make best selection of obstacles and place them in a way which will be the most suitable for the users.
See also: Terms skatepark