- Skatepark planning
- Design skateparks
- Skatepark construction
- Design and build
- Plate and surface
- Professional installation
- Terms skatepark
- Halo Jam Kraków / photo report
- Skatepark in Słomniki
- Bowl in Opole
- Indoor skatepark in Krakow
- Concrete skatepark in Wrocław
- Concrete skatepark in Puławy
- Concrete skatepark in Chęciny
- Amelia Brodka - skateboard at the Olympic Games in Tokyo 2020
- Skateboard at the Olympics in Tokyo!
- The construction of a skatepark in Pleszew is underway!
Design and build
The system called 'design and build' is a new option in the Polish construction industry which works very well in skatepark business.
This is the kind of investment in which the same company is responsible for the design and construction of the object.
Instead of the traditional two separate tenders for design and construction there is only one for both things.
Such option saves time, minimize costs of administrative procedures and make work easier between designer and constructor.
This system also gives possibility to introduce own patents or technical assumptions which has particular importance during construction of specific objects which require technical equipment and care of the details.
Entrusting the project and construction to the company which has lots of experience in its business we can be sure that object will fulfill all expectations.
See also: Budget