- Skatepark in Słomniki
- Bowl in Opole
- Indoor skatepark in Krakow
- Concrete skatepark in Wrocław
- Concrete skatepark in Puławy
- Concrete skatepark in Chęciny
- Amelia Brodka - skateboard at the Olympic Games in Tokyo 2020
- Skateboard at the Olympics in Tokyo!
- The construction of a skatepark in Pleszew is underway!
- Concrete bowl in Opole
Pumptrack is a track with specially formed undulating surface and cambered corners. It comprises one loop (sometimes with embranchments which make additional loops and tracks and increase riding possibilities). Pumptracks can be used as a place for recreational ride as well as for professional trainings for more advanced users, for exapmple for bmx racing contestants (olimpic discipline). It is also dedicated for roller bladers, skateboarders and scooter riders.
More info about modular pumptracks
North Shore is a wooden or steel platform which is used for increasing difficulty of tracks. Such elements are mostly placed in forest paths, but they are also very good on flat surfaces where users can learn to control a bike.
See also: Why Techramps?