PROJETS DE SKATEPARKS
- Skatepark à Słomniki
- Bol à Opole
- Skatepark couvert à Cracovie
- Skatepark en béton à Wrocław
- Skatepark en béton à Puławy
- Skatepark en béton à Chęciny
- La construction d'un skatepark à Pleszew est sur le point de démarrer !
- Amelia Brodka - skate aux Jeux Olympiques de Tokyo 2020
- Skate aux JO de Tokyo !
- Nouveau skatepark à Varsovie
Pumptrack is a track with specially formed undulating surface and cambered corners. It comprises one loop (sometimes with embranchments which make additional loops and tracks and increase riding possibilities). Pumptracks can be used as a place for recreational ride as well as for professional trainings for more advanced users, for exapmple for bmx racing contestants (olimpic discipline). It is also dedicated for roller bladers, skateboarders and scooter riders.
More info about modular pumptracks
North Shore is a wooden or steel platform which is used for increasing difficulty of tracks. Such elements are mostly placed in forest paths, but they are also very good on flat surfaces where users can learn to control a bike.
Voir aussi: POURQUOI TECHRAMPS ?