- Skatepark ve Słomniki
- Mísa v Opole
- Krytý skatepark v Krakově
- Betónový skatepark vo Vroclavi
- Betonový skatepark v Puławech
- Betonový skatepark v Chęcinách
- The construction of a skatepark in Pleszew is underway!
- Amelia Brodka - skateboard na olympijských hrách v Tokiu 2020
- Skateboard na olympiádě v Tokiu!
- Nový skatepark ve Varšavě
Ukázka položky skateparky
Banks and quarterpipes are used to gain speed for middle obstacles of the skate park (funboxes, grindboxes, rails); they also are used as elements for different types of maneuvers. Those...
A funbox is the heart of every skate park. It can be fitted with more or less additions such as slopes, rails, take-offs, grindboxes or stairs. It can be developed randomly, which allows...
Grindboxes are used for fun and learning of new tricks. They should be found in every skate park, both a small and a big one. Grindboxes could be free-standing or are used as diversity o...
A miniramp is an element used for fun and learning of new tricks. The difference between a miniramp and a standard big ramp is that the radius of a miniramp never reaches the vertical, s...
Viz také: AKCE SKATE & SNOW